The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus in nasopharyngeal (NP), or nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19, within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms.
Currently, the laboratory method for detecting COVID-19 is RT-PCR. However, this method requires sophisticated equipment and highly trained laboratory technicians. The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is easy to use, cost-efficient and can be done at the point of care.
The test is intended for use by healthcare providers or personnel trained in rapid test procedure.
- The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test has 92.3% sensitivity and 100% specificity, aiding in early diagnosis by detecting viral components.
- The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a qualitative antigen detection test that provides results in 15 minutes.
- This test is easy to use and does not require the use of laboratory equipment.
- Compatible with CTK Rapid Test Reader (RTR-1)
- 200 tests per hour in batch mode
- Capable of connecting to Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Built-in barcode reader provides faster test setup
- Stores up to 1,000 results, presented on-screen, via printout, or uploaded to a database